PD300/PD310 is a state of the art FMCW milli-power radar designed for presence indication, volume and occupancy measurements on the roads with up to 6 lanes of detection. It is the premier product in its class available in the world. Typical applications include ground loop replacement, multi-lane traffic counters, mid-block detectors, stopped traffic detectors/incident detectors, vehicle actuated signals and intrusion
- World’s smallest and lowest power usage ranging FMCW radar. At 0.18 Watts, it requires 10X to 20X less power than competing products.
- Simultaneously tracks up to six targets within a range of 120ft (37m).
- Available with 38×45° (PD300) or 20×60° (PD310) beam options.
- Up to 6 user-configurable lanes allows for maximum detection flexibility
- Unmatched range resolution down to 0.25 inch (0.63cm) (see manual).
- Highway & intersection optimized modes allow variety of applications.
- Six trigger outputs can be mapped to any combination of lanes.
- Companion Windows application provides intuitive GUI to set all.
- configuration parameters and display real time plots of the targets.
- Wide input voltage range and low power simplifies solar operation.
- Firmware “boot loader” allows for field upgrading of the firmware.
- 100% built-in self-test for high confidence.
- IO break-out board available for quick evaluation.
- Built-in statistics storage memory for stand-alone data gathering.
- Full industrial temperature range. Potted for high reliability.
- FCC pre-approved with CE mark.
|VCC||5.5 to 18VDC (21V max)|
|ICC@12VDC||15 mA (0.18 Watts) Avg.|
|Radar RF out||5 mW maximum|
|Occupied Band||24.020 to 24.230 GHz
24.050 to 24.250 -RU
(suffix for Russian federation)
|Modulation Type||Frequency with linear ramp|
|Operating °F (°C)||-4 (-40) min to 185 (85) max|
|Max Pickup Distance||128 feet (39m) in Highway mode
80 feet (24m) in Intersection mode
|Beam Angle||38°x45°(PD300) or
|Trigger Outputs||6x 135 mA max each up to 28VDC|
|Sample Update Rate||160 times/sec|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4Kgs) with battery|
|Optional breakout board|
|Optional junction box|
|Molex Pin #
(Marked with Triangle)
|2.||Do not connect.|
|3.||Trigger “open drain” output #6|
|4.||Trigger “open drain” output #5|
|5.||Trigger “open drain” output #4|
|6.||Trigger “open drain” output #3|
|7.||Trigger “open drain” output #1|
|8.||Trigger “open drain” output #2|
|9.||RS232 Transmit from radar|
|10.||RS232 Receive from radar|