Houston Radar Armadillo® Crossfire is a state of the art non-intrusive traffic collector designed for volume collection on the roads with up to 6 lanes of detection. It is the premier product in its class.
- Patent pending true dual beam “speed trap” technology inherently provides accurate measurements without the need for in situ calibration.
- World’s lowest power usage highly integrated multi-lane traffic measurement radar. At 0.85 Watts SpeedLane requires 10X less power than competing products.
- FCC and CE listed for a full 250MHz operation to suit a variety of application requirements.
- Mounts on the side of the road for non-intrusive traffic data collection and works in all weather and lighting conditions.
- Simultaneously measures all vehicles in 8 user defined lanes.
- All traffic measurements are on per-vehicle, per-lane basis, available in real-time and stored in device memory.
- Lane-by-lane vehicle counts, length based class, average and 85th percentile speeds, occupancy, headway and gap measurements.
- Companion Windows application provides intuitive GUI to set all configuration parameters, display real time plots of targets and view snapshots & streaming HD video.
- Built-in long range Class I 2.1+EDR Bluetooth, RS232/RS485 serial ports and Ethernet.
- 512 Mbytes of on-board storage plus μSD card expansion slot.
- Built-in 1.3MP HD video camera for sighting makes setup a snap and allows convenient remote monitoring of traffic.
- Comprehensive Houston Radar protocol, C and C# SDK.
- Powerful SQL based query interface for historical data.
- Optional cloud based server to aggregate data from multiple devices provides quick and seamless dashboard view.
- Optional built-in UPS with rechargeable battery keeps the unit running for over 24hrs on the loss of external power.
- Optional MPPT solar charger for optimal winter and cloudy day charging.
- Optional internal 96Whr LiFePO4 battery for temporary or solar installations.
- Optional penta band 3G GSM cellular modem for remote access.
- Optional PoE (Power over Ethernet).
|VCC||Inbuilt 9.6VDC LiFePO4 battery|
|ICC@9.6VDC||38 mA (0.25 Watts) Avg.|
|Radar RF out||5 mW maximum|
|Occupied Band||24.020 to 24.230 GHz|
|Modulation Type||Frequency with linear ramp|
|Operating °F (°C)||-4 (-20) min to 140 (60) max|
|Max Pickup Distance||128 feet (39m)|
|Sample & Update Rate||160 times/sec|
|Included Camera||Color VGA|
|FCC, CE Mark||Yes|
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4Kgs) with battery|
|Armadillo Carrying Case||Weatherproof rugged carrying case for the Armadillo and accessories.|
|9.6V LiFePO4 AC charger & 900-0030||Armadillo Complete Charger|